Create, extract, view contents of and launch from ZIP, CAB and LOK archives
A simple, quick and free way to view, run, extract and create your own ZIP and other archive files.
- Create your own .Zip compressed archive files;
- Uncompress downloaded .zip files;
- Read, write or edit Windows-format CAB (Cabinet) files;
- Extract information from passworded .Lok archives;
- View the contents of archive files;
- Run programs or launch documents without having to unzip the files first;
- Manage zip/cab/lok files by deleting or adding to the files inside the archive;
- Span large zip files across multiple diskettes;
- View text descriptions for files inside .lok archives;
- Option to Associate .zip, .cab and .lok file types with ZipWrangler so that you can automatically Open them from Internet Explorer or other programs;
- Option to add ZipWrangler to the right-click context menus in Explorer and other programs;
- and more...
Tags: | Unzip | Extractor | Cab | Multiple
|(zwrang.exe - 1.02 MB)|