XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server 4.6
Server and workstation's health monitoring for OPC or DDE clients
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server remotely monitors MS Windows computers using WMI technology, providing valuable information for system administrators to optimize the efficiency and setup of servers and workstations. XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server can get from a computer more than 1 million different variables, including:
* many performance counters like disk usage, memory consumption and CPU load
* the Computer Health variable, which is calculated with the most important computer status parameters and expresses in just one value the overall computer performance
* hardware information, like cooling fan speed, CPU temperature and memory bank status
* operational system information, like running version, installed updates, registry entries and logged users
* application specific information, if it is available (depends on the application)
* user defined variables, allowing any customized expressions built with raw variables read from a specific computer
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server has been built using a multi-threaded core and an optimized data sampling algorithm, providing its high performance operation. Its integration with OPC or DDE clients is easy and fast and allows connectivity with SCADA, PIMS, ERP, HMIs, spreadsheets and more.
XRatel devices hierarchy system allows total flexibility to the IT Infrastructure administrator, making him able to view at the monitoring environment the logic organization, the geographic distribution of its servers or any other grouping aspect of its system.
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server offers to users a flexible and reliable solution to monitor critical mission servers and workstations, even if you have a huge sized application or environment.
Version: 4.6(01 Aug 2007)
New grouping resources (XRatel devices hierarchy), new interface features
Version: 4.5(29 Nov 2006) - xratelperfmon-opc-dde.exe
New licensing policy. Now the product is expandable for more devices.
Version: 3.5 - xrperf.exe
Tags: | Wmi | Rpm | Server Monitoring | Opc
|(xratelperfmon-opc-dde.exe - 5.42 MB)|