ActiveX Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols
ActiveX Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources that are accessible through Browser clients (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape etc..) It is robust, easy to use, fast, and can be used in all environments that support COM technology. It serves both static pages, as well as dynamically created ones. No need to learn ASP/PHP/Coldfusion to make your own WEB server when wodWebServer ActiveX is used.
wodWebServer runs through Request/Response objects - whatever client sends is parsed and stored to Request object. When you're ready to deliver response, you just need to populate Response object - such as Body property, StatusCode, and that's it. If you're fast and can do it from within RequestDone event, then you don't even have to call any Send methods - it's delivered automaticaly.
- support for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time...
- Choose either Automatic content delivery (sit back and enjoy) or manual - in which case you define virtually everything that is sent
- CGI script support by running external executables
- Parsing of query variables, posted data, form-uploaded data for easy access
- Can be used as standalone, or together with other WEB server (such as Apache, IIS...) by running on another port
- control bandwidth usage for each user separately
Shipped in two variations - as COM object, and as an ActiveX control. Besides this, wodWebServer package also includes wodCertificate object for managing certificates and private keys (for HTT
It will work with all environments that support COM objects and ActiveX controls - VB, VC, Delphi, and it will even work in .NET environments. IDE will generate appropriate wrappers for wodWebServer in that case.
Version: 1.5.8(01 May 2004)
1.5.8 February 13, 2011
* Fixed UTF8 URL handling
1.5.7 September 21, 2010
* Fix when SessionTimeout was set to 0, sessions expired immediately, instead of being valid forever
Version: 1.5.3(01 May 2004)
1.5.3 March 20, 2010
* Support for direct streaming of uploaded files to real destinations using AutoParse property and UploadFilename event
Version: 1.3.5(01 May 2004)
1.3.5 Februrary 10, 2009
* Built with latest OpenSSL version 0.9.8j
Version: 1.3.4(01 May 2004)
1.3.4 October 20, 2007
* Fix in script processing - if ScriptBegin and ScriptEnd have different length,
tags are not recognized correctly and RunScript is never fired
Version: 184.108.40.206(01 May 2004)
1.2.4 September 24, 2006
* Add UseNTAuthentication property, now you can authenticate Basic/NTLM using
NT integrated authentication (workgroup, domain, active directory...)
Tags: | Content | Delivery | Side
|(wodWebServer.exe - 4.07 MB)|