Website Security Monitor 1.0
Check your web pages for unauthorized links, scripts, Ads and bad words.
Do you own a personal blog, manage a small e-commerce online store or maintain a large corporate website?
Do you use a modern CMS system like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or DNN with installed third-party plugins and modules?
Do your share your site admin account with a partner or gave your content editors the ability to directly publish content to your website?
Or, do you want to be notified first, when your website was hacked and some of your pages now show an inappropriate content, unauthorized ads or contain unknown links?
In all cases, the Website Security Monitor will help you to keep your site safe and secure!
With Website Security Monitor you can:
- Check your web pages for unauthorized links, scripts, Ads and inappropriate content.
- Check the accessibility and performance of your web pages.
- Check your web server and/or database for integrity and performance.
- Check the size, speed and number of external / internal links for your web pages.
- Perform advanced checks with your own regular expressions.
- Check your web server security by sending custom HTTP requests and analyzing the server responses.
|(WebsiteSecurityMonitor.zip - 0.99 MB)|