VisioForge Media Player SDK ActiveX LITE 6.20
ActiveX control for audio, video and DVD playback.
VisioForge Media Player SDK allows programmers to easily integrate video, audio and DVD playback into their software applications. It also allows you to draw overlay bitmap and text over the video with effects.
VisioForge Media Player SDK major features include:
Supported file formats
- video formats - AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4/H264 (AVC), any other if you have corresponding decoder
- audio formats - WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, any other if you have corresponding decoder
- MMS / WMV network streams support
Video processing and effects
- image and graphic overlays
- text overlay
- video transparency
- brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, etc.
- inverted colors
- more than 30 other effects
Audio processing and effects
- volume booster
- 3D-bass system
File playback from the memory
Frame capture to TBitmap/HBITMAP in Delphi/ActiveX, BMP/JPEG/GIF/PNG files
Version: 6.20(11 Aug 2012)
Version: 6.05(02 May 2012)
|(visioforge_media_player_activex_lite_setup.exe - 9.69 MB)|