VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac 2.0
Convert PDF to image formats in Mac OS
VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac is able to convert PDF document to multiple image formats such as BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, etc. With PDF to Image Converter for Mac convert your PDF files, you also can set resolution, color depth for output image, invert the image, set page range for input PDF document, compress TIFF image by different compression methods, etc.
Feature of VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac:
1. Support Mac OS X v 10.6, 10.7, etc. systems.
2. Support to make batch conversion.
3. Support output format: BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, TGA, PNG and PPM.
4. Specify PDF page range in the conversion.
5. Allow to set image resolution in DPI.
6. Support to create 1, 8, 24 or 32-bit color depth image.
7. Allow to invert image.
8. Antialias Text and Vector are all supported.
9. Support to preview specified page in preview window.
10. Supply several kinds of TIFF compression methods.
|( - 13.36 MB)|