VeryPDF PDF Font Extractor Command Line 2.0
Extract font data of PDF file by cmd
VeryPDF PDF Font Extractor Command Line is a helpful and powerful application which can help you extract font data of PDF file to TTF, CFF, and AFM file by Command Line. With PDF Font Extractor Command Line, you can extract the embedded fonts from the PDF file with the password given, and extract embedded fonts in PDF files and then save the fonts to font files. You also can save the fonts that cannot be used in font file formats to images.
Feature of VeryPDF PDF Font Extractor Command Line:
1. No need for other PDF software.
2. Support all PDF format versions from 1.0 to 1.7.
3. Easy command line operation.
4. Extract embedded PDF fonts to font files.
5. Render TrueType (TTF) fonts to GIF images.
6. Process user and owner password protected PDF files.
7. Font view tool ftview.exe included.
8. TTF to GIF conversion tool ttf2img.exe included.
|(pdffont_win.zip - 7.33 MB)|