VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Mac 2.0
Scanned image to any other format in Mac
VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Mac is a useful tool designed to help you recognizing characters in images to Microsoft Word, Excel, RTF, XML, and TXT. OCR to Any Converter for Mac supports input files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and scanned PDF. With this software, you also can edit the fonts, text case and check the spelling before saving the recognized text.
Feature of VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Mac:
1. Recognize characters in images of BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and PDF.
2. Save recognized text to Word (doc), Excel (xls), RTF, XML, and TXT.
3. Support recognition of multiple language characters,
4. Pre-process (de-skew) image before recognition.
5. Change image page orientation before OCR.
6. Edit recognized text before saving.
7. Use custom word dictionaries to check spelling of recognized text.
8. Provide accessories for merging TIFF, merging PDF and spitting PDF.
|( - 27.41 MB)|