VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools Command Line 3.01
Edit PDF file property by Command Line.
VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools Command Line is developed tool for edit PDF property contents without opening PDF documents by Command Line. With Advanced PDF Tools Command Line, you can edit PDF descriptions, PDF property, PDF OpenAction, PDF page view, PDF metadata, etc. Moreover, the command line version is helpful for manually controlling operation or script including.
Feature of VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools Command Line:
1. Support PDF format of version up to 1.8.
2. No need for a third-party PDF editing application.
3. Edit and append PDF descriptions including tile, subject, author, keywords, created time, creator and producer.
4. Set size of PDF page and page content.
5. Set PDF OpenAction such as, which page to display, hide menu bar or not, initial page magnification, and so on.
6. Optimize PDF by removing metadata, Java script, thumbnails, etc.
7. Attach various files into PDF file, PDF Attachment.
|(advanced_pdf_tools_cmd.zip - 3.04 MB)|