VB AntiCrack 1.4
Protector for Visual Basic applications
VB AntiCrack is used to make it more difficult to crack your programs written in Visual Basic 6.0. Most crackers will not be able to crack your program because they will not find a single text strings in your EXE file, which will make searching for the code they need much more complicated. As you can guess, it makes sense to use this program only if your program is not freeware and has a time limitation or password protection, which makes it interesting for those who crack software protection.
- projects are processed as a whole (the program automatically finds all files included in the project and processes them in a special way);
- if files included in the project are stored in different folders, the program will offer to collect them in one folder;
- the program logs all important operations in a report that you can save to a file;
- the program has an intuitive interface with hints on the status bar.
Version: 1.4(27 Jul 2008)
- Fixed bug in user controls processing
Version: 1.3(15 Oct 2007)
- Fixed bug in comments parser
- Fixed bug in tabs refresh
- Changed license agreement
Tags: | Visual Basic | Protector
|(vb_anticrack_trial.zip - 1.47 MB)|