UTS Blood Pressure for Palm OS 1.8.2
Tracks your blood pressure & pulse. Produces charts and reports for your doctor.
UTS Blood Pressure (UTS BP) is the Palm OS software, that tracks your blood pressure and pulse.
High blood pressure is a serious condition, which often has no symptoms. Once high blood pressure occurs, it usually lasts a lifetime. But by taking action, you can prevent and control it. The only way to prevent high blood pressure is its permanent daily tracking.
UTS BP offers you an outstanding set of features to track your blood pressure trends:
- New unique interface to enter pressure and pulse values with two taps of stylus. No more typing needed.
- Notes for entered values.
- Colored records for normal and dangerous values.
- Measurements series.
- Sophisticated filtering of record list.
- Interactive charts: Diagrams and Histograms.
- Summarized reports with Min, Max and Averages.
- Export to the Universal Tracking System.
- The "E-Mail Report" feature allows to send the blood pressure reports to the therapist straight from your device.
- Export to the MemoPad.
- Windows conduit to export your data to desktop PC into MS Excel.
UTS Blood Pressure provides five kinds of highly customizable charts for your tracking results analysis. You can specify
- Analysis period of time;
- Reading series;
- Part of a day in which the reading were entered;
- Aggregated value type.
The report displays the summarized information on your blood pressure and pulse readings for the certain period of time.
UTS Blood Pressure offers flexible filter capabilities for analyzing you blood pressure and pulse readings from various points of view. 'Filter' dialog allows you to specify time period, part of a day, bounds for blood pressure and pulse values.
Tags: | Chart | Blood | Tracking | Report
|(utsbp.zip - 1.11 MB)|