Undo Delete 2006
Recover all Important Data Deleted Accidentally or Lost Due to System Crash.
Undo Delete is data recovery software designed to restore files accidentally deleted from your system or secondary storage devices. It can restore an entire folder tree containing erased files and folders. Retrieve files that were lost by deleting partitions, formatting disks or emptying the recycle bin.
- Supports new NTFS feature.
Supports all Microsoft Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives, including modern versions of NTFS used in Windows XP/2000 such as sparse files (i.e. files whose contents are mostly zeroes), alternate data streams, etc.
- Recovery from broken or corrupt striped volumes.
Recovers data from broken or corrupt striped volumes (i.e. RAID 0 or RAID 5). In the case of a striped volume with parity (RAID 5), data can be recovered even if one hard drive is missing. (Defunct Volume Search Mode)
- Recovers data lost due to virus attack.
Undo Delete will recover files that have been deleted by a virus. Recover files that another program has has deleted unintentionally or that were accidentally deleted during a crash.
- Recovers files from deleted partitions.
If you quick format a partition, Undo Delete will still show files that were on it before formatting. If a file record was not completely overwritten with a new one, you will see the file in the list and will be able to recover it. You can also search for deleted partitions on the disk and recover files from them.
- Recovers files deleted without Recycle Bin.
- Restores the structure of deleted folders.
- Explore all the files (including the deleted one) on your system.
- Filter button to show only the deleted files.
- Includes Wizard which helps you to undelete the files or folders with an easy to use interface.
- Recovers data from compressed volumes.
- Recovers the original folder (directory) structure
Try Undo Delete for FREE!
Tags: | Undelete | Recover | Data Recovery | Data Protection
|(undodelete.exe - 1.56 MB)|