Save and load web pages from the SD card with your favorite web browser.
The standard web browser (called Blazer) on the Treo smartphones normally does not have an option to load offline pages from the SD card nor to save them as HTML files.
RNS:: TopOfflineViewer enables these features. Launch Blazer and use the new Open File menu command to load pages from the card, or the Save Source to File command to save the loaded page on the card.
RNS:: TopOfflineViewer also enables additional menu commands in Blazer: Save Source to Memo, which saves the HTML code of the website as a memo in Memos, and View Page Source, which displays the colored HTML code of the website.
- Open web pages from the SD card.
- Save web pages to the SD card.
- Save source of any web page to Memos.
- View source of any web page with syntax coloring.
Version: 3.0(10 Jun 2009)
- New feature: "View Page Source" - displays the colored HTML code of any website.
- Remembers working directory for saving and loading.
- Better menu layout on Treo 600 - the TopOfflineViewer's commands were moved to the "Go" menu because the "Page" menu did not fit on screen with them...
Tags: | Card | Browse | Offline | Web Browser
|(top-offline-viewer_trial.zip - 19.00 KB)|