ThreatSentry - Web Application Firewall 18.104.22.168
IIS Web Application Firewall stops SQL Inj, XSS attacks - delivers PCI DSS.
Privacyware?s award-winning IIS Web Application Firewall and Host Intrusion Prevention solution, ThreatSentry, stops a wide range of web application threats and helps IT departments certify compliance with PCI DSS. ThreatSentry delivers protection from SQL Injection, Directory Traversal, Cross-site scripting, CSRF, Parameter Manipulation, Buffer Overflow, and Denial of Service attacks and helps customers comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
ThreatSentry's Key Features:
- IIS Web Application Firewal, IP firewalll and AI-based Behavioral Intrusion Prevention components protect IIS from known and new threats.
- Supports Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2 x86/x64, IIS 5, 6, & 8.
- Unparalleled Affordability and Ease-of-Use: ThreatSentry is exceptionally easy to use and affordably priced for enterprises of any size.
- Logging, Reporting and Audit Features: Review, sort, manage or export Security Alerts and Training Events. Track and audit reclassified events.
- Comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Security Alert Notification: ThreatSentry Security Alerts can be transmitted via email, text or cellular phone.
- Compatible with IIS Lockdown, URLScan, and other third party filters and extensions.
- Supports FrontPage publishing, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and other Microsoft platforms running on the IIS Web server.
Version: 22.214.171.124(17 Apr 2013)
Expanded Positive Security Model & White Listing capabilities. Expanded XFF support.
Version: 126.96.36.199(24 Nov 2012)
Added support for IIS8, Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
Version: 188.8.131.52(18 Sep 2012)
Enhanced Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF or XSRF) defense capabilities.
Version: 184.108.40.206(30 May 2012)
Enhanced DDoS and IP blocking capabilities. Added full 32/64 bit mixed mode support. Enhanced centralized management.
Version: 220.127.116.11(20 Dec 2011)
Native IIS7 module. Support multiple ThreatSentry installations on a single SQL instance.
Version: 18.104.22.168(05 May 2011)
Added query string ?name? filtering enhancement. Expanded URL Exclusion character limit to 2048.
Version: 22.214.171.124(01 Apr 2011)
Added Security Alert Log (SAL) purge and TSDB archiving options. Optimized performance (~5% on average, depending on request content).
Version: 126.96.36.199(16 Feb 2011)
Added mixed-mode support, RegEx syntax check, Security Alert Log purge features.
Version: 188.8.131.52(06 Oct 2010)
Refactored components reducing build size.
Version: 184.108.40.206(22 Sep 2010)
Added Windows Server 2008 64-bit network firewall/ndis driver support
Version: 4(26 May 2010) - ThreatSentry_4_64.zip
Windows Server 2008 R2 support
Version: 3.0(21 Dec 2005)
Tags: | Iis | Firewall | Network Administration | Ids
|(ThreatSentry_4_64.zip - 10.72 MB)|