tApCalc Financial tape calculator(Arm & xScale) 1.44
Financial calculator with HP-12C type functions and a programmable tape
tApCalc Finance is a handy financial calculator for Pocket PC. It provides a simulated paper tape that allows users to record calculations and save them for future reference. Paper tape simulation has many advantages. You can start a calculation and continue adding new calculations till you have entered all data, you can edit wrong data in the calculation and recalculate without re-entering all data again. The tape can also be saved as a txt file for editing with other applications such as Pocket Word. In addition to standard calculator functions and memory functions, tApCalc Finance provides a host of other financial functions.
- TVM functions (PV, FV, PMT, i and n). Used for Mortgage payment, loan, Amortization of loan.
- Discounted Cash Flow (IRR,NPV)
- Depreciation using SL, SYD, and DB methods
- Paper tape option to record all calculations that can be saved,edited,rerun without reentering all data again. Greate companion while travelling or making long calculations prone to mistakes
- Save and Beam options to save or send calculations
Tags: | Personal Finance | Mortgage | Loan | Amortization
|(tApCalcFinance-ArmsTrial.zip - 0.65 MB)|