View and print PowerTab tablatures with your Mac.
TabView makes it possible to view and print PowerTab tablatures with your Mac.
PowerTab is a well-known and widely adopted tablature editor for Windows
systems. You can easily find thousands of song transcriptions in this
format on the net.
With TabView you can also export your tabs in MIDI format, or follow the
playback on screen to help your learning process.
TabView is an Universal Application, thus it runs natively both on PPC
and Intel based Macs.
Version: 1.13(03 Jul 2007) - TabView-1.13.dmg
* MIDI playback: improved handling of tabs with both low and hi melodies.
Version: 1.11(03 Apr 2007)
* Code cleanup: removed the workaround for an OS X 10.4 bug which prevented to correctly export tabs to MIDI files on Intel machines. OS X 10.4.9 includes the official fix from Apple. If you are affected by the bug, please update your system.
* Rhythm slash: guitar in markers have been added.
Version: 1.10(01 Feb 2007)
* A drawer with a list of the sections of the score has been added. It allows to jump easily to the desired parts of the tablatures.
* MIDI playback: guitar volumes are more similar to those produced by PowerTabEditor.
* MIDI playback: the rhythm slash doesn't get out of sync when there are multi-bar rests.
Version: 1.9(09 Jan 2007)
* MIDI playback: it's possible to select and loop over a part of the tab.
* MIDI playback: improved the handling of alterations of pace (ritardando/accelerando).
* MIDI playback: fixed a bug when dealing with directions pointing to a position with multiple signs.
Tags: | Guitar | Tablature | Osx
|(TabView-1.13.dmg - 0.87 MB)|