System Safety Monitor Free Edition 220.127.116.112
Real-time protection from all known and unknown malware and rootkits. 100% free.
System Safety Monitor (SSM) is a Host Based Intrusion Prevention System which will protect your system from all known and unknown malware, rootkits and "zero-day" attacks. SSM proactively keeps track of all running programs' behavior and blocks malicious or suspicious actions.
Learning mode will help you to easily configure the required security rules.
Compatible with most of well known security software. 100% freeware.
Working at the Windows Kernel level SSM monitors in real-time:
* Malware and Rootkit Installation
* Driver Loading
* Program Execution
* NT Services Installation and State Change
* Program State and Memory Modification
* Thread and Process Suspension and Termination
* Direct Physical Memory Access
* Global Hook Installation
* System Registry Modification
* Window Opening
* IE Settings Change
* Startup Menu Modification
Version: 18.104.22.1682(11 Aug 2006) - ssm-22.214.171.1242-free.exe
* several language updates;
* SSM main window is not open automatically on connecting UI;
* SSM hangs when application which contains "&" in pathname starts;
* minor driver memory leaks (NT only);
Version: 126.96.36.1990 - ssm-188.8.131.520-free.exe
Tags: | Protection | Spyware | Detection | Trojan
|(ssm-184.108.40.2062-free.exe - 3.14 MB)|