System Safety Monitor 126.96.36.1999
Real-time protection from all known and unknown malware and rootkits.
System Safety Monitor (SSM) is a Host Based Intrusion Prevention System which will protect your system from all known and unknown malware, rootkits and "zero-day" attacks. SSM proactively keeps track of all running programs' behavior and blocks malicious or suspicious actions.
Learning mode will help you to easily configure the required security rules. New user friendly GUI design.
Compatible with most of well known security software.
Working at the Windows Kernel level SSM monitors in real-time:
* Malware and Rootkit Installation
* Driver Loading
* Program Execution
* NT Services Installation and State Change
* Program State and Memory Modification
* Thread and Process Suspension and Termination
* Direct Physical Memory Access
* Low Level Disk Access
* Low level keyboard access (anti-keylogger protection)
* Global Hooks Installation
* System Registry Modification
* Window Opening
* Startup Menu Modification
Version: 188.8.131.529(19 Jan 2007)
* new Log Viewer;
* added protection against a new keylogging method - DirectInput based logging;
* new application setting - "Registry access" on application Registry tab (Unrestricted access / Checked access / Read Only access);
* other improvements and bug fixes
Tags: | Protection | Firewall | Spyware | Detection
|(ssm.exe - 3.93 MB)|