SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool 3.1
automated migration tool to convert Oracle PL/SQL to IBM DB2 UDB SQL
SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Edition is an automated migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Oracle PL/ SQL code into equivalent IBM DB2 SQL. It automates more than 80% of the Oracle PL/SQL code conversion into IBM DB2 with very minimal manual intervention. SwisSQL migration tool removes the time consuming, tedious and error prone manual effort involved in typical migration projects and provides great productivity benefit with high quality output and short turnaround time.
* Migration of Oracle PL/ SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into TransactSQL
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL In-Built Functions, Datatypes, and SQL Queries
* Support for conversion of all Transaction features.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL cursor variables, attributes & implicit cursors into Transact SQL.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL labels, conditional, control and record statements.
* Support for conversion of Sub Procedures and Sub Functions defined in declaration section of PL/SQL Block.
* Generation of formatted, readable DB2 SQL code with good comments.
* Support for Native Dynamic SQL Statements(NDS) conversion.
* A user friendly Graphical user interface with support for:
o One click conversion of PL/ SQL into DB2 SQL.
o Fetching PL/ SQL model from database directly and converting. Also supports conversion of source files from local directory.
o Project driven organization of converted code to ease maintenance.
Version: 3.1(10 Jul 2009)
Tags: | Data Migration | Database Conversion | Database Migration
|(SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool - 14.42 MB)|