STOIK Capturer 1.0
Capture video from DV camcorder, TV tuner, video card, webcam
- Capture to AVI or WMV with selected codec or profile
- Option to capture through temporary file (direct from capture devices without recompression) to avoid drop frames during recompression.
- Split capture file by size to override filesize limitations.
If this option is selected program will start new capture file (sequentially numbered) once maximum capture file size is reached (650 MB, 700 MB, 800 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, No Splitting)
- Device control. Ability to control your DV camera or any device which supports device control from Capturer
- Preview window
- Ability to output DV AVI to DV camcorder
Processor: PIII 500
OS/RAM: Windows 98SE, ME/ 128 MB, Windows 2000, XP / 256 MB
DV/FireWire/IEEE 1394 board: Any supported by the OS with installed Microsoft drivers.
Analog video source: TV-Tuner card, video editing card or other video source (i.e. graphic board, webcam etc.)
Sound system: 16 Bit Soundcard
Graphic resolution: Min. 800*600 / HighColor
Other: Internet Access
In case of problems, please visit Microsoft web site at http://www.mictosoft.com, download and install the latest DirectX runtime and Windows Media Player.
Free for personal non-commercial use.
For redistribution and commercial license contact STOIK
Tags: | Wmv | Split | Framerate | Profile
|(stcapt.zip - 0.23 MB)|