SSHBlackbox VCL 10.0
Add support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your Delphi / C++ Builder application.
With help of SSHBlackbox VCL edition your Dlephi, C++Builder or FreePascal application can
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secured with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X.509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
* store SSH keys on PKCS#11-compatible cryptographic devices (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
* create your own SSH server applications that communicate with any third-party SSH clients
SSHBlackbox VCL Edition is a comprehensive collection of native VCL components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your Delphi / C++Builder / FreePascal applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
VCL edition of SSHBlackbox can be used with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE3, C++Builder 2007 to C++Builder XE3, FreePascal 2.6 and later.
Version: 10.0(10 Oct 2012) - secbboxvcl_dxetoxe3.zip
Version: 8.0(04 May 2010)
Version: 7.1(08 Jul 2009) - secbboxvcl_d2005to2009.zip
ExecuteCommand method in ElSimpleSSHClient class
PKCS#11 key storage component for SSH keys
GSSAPI user authentication and key exchange support in client-side components
Version: 6.1(27 Nov 2008)
Support for ECC cryptography in PKI
Version: 6.0(08 Mar 2008)
Version: 5.2(14 Sep 2007)
Version: 5.1(26 Apr 2007)
Version: 5.0(25 Dec 2006)
Tags: | Delphi | Component | Shell | Kylix
|(secbboxvcl_dxetoxe3.zip - 132.16 MB)|