SSHBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 8.0
SSH (Secure Shell) components for your Windows (VB or VC++) application
With help of SSHBlackbox ActiveX Edition your Visual Basic or C++ application can
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secured with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X.509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
SSHBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add client-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your Windows applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
Version: 8.0(04 May 2010)
Version: 7.1(08 Jul 2009)
ExecuteCommand method in ElSimpleSSHClient class
PKCS#11 key storage component for SSH keys
GSSAPI user authentication and key exchange support in client-side components
Version: 7.0(22 Mar 2009)
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
Version: 6.1(27 Nov 2008)
Version: 6.0(08 Mar 2008)
Version: 5.2(14 Sep 2007)
Version: 5.1(26 Apr 2007)
Version: 5.0(25 Dec 2006)
Tags: | Component | Ssh | Pki | X509
|(secbboxax.zip - 11.31 MB)|