Source Editor 184.108.40.206
This is a simple editor with text coloring.
Edit next types of files: C/C++ (.c, .cpp, .h), C# (.cs), Java (.java), Ix86 Assembler (.asm, .inc), Resources (.rc), Xml (.xml, .config), Java Script (.js), Cascading Style Sheets (.css), Html (.html, .htm), ASP.NET(.aspx, .asmx, .ascx, .asax,...).
View edited web-files in the inner or external browser and navigate the web.
Add any extension to any color-scheme
and to be registered and/or opened by Source Editor.
It also :
- has feature for printing (in Black & White + bolding)
- recognizes (for coloring) some C common definitions like BOOL, TRUE, etc.
- recognizes for C# most classes, structures, enums...
- does it also for Java
- has projects (list of files) manager
- can be extended for any additional tokens coloring
- can run compilers and compiled programs with options
- can generate html image for code publication on the web
- has templates for Asm, C/C++, C# and ASP.NET files.
- has examples for C/C++, C#, Java and Masm32
Version: 220.127.116.11(18 Feb 2012)
Version: 18.104.22.168(11 Nov 2011)
Version: 22.214.171.124(25 May 2010)
Corrected in the languages (for UTF-8)
Version: 126.96.36.199(05 Apr 2009)
Corrected in Unregister Types
Version: 188.8.131.52(06 Mar 2009)
Version: 184.108.40.206(24 Feb 2009) - SourceEditor.zip
Version: 220.127.116.11(28 Dec 2008)
Version: 18.104.22.168(30 Sep 2008)
Reviewed for InRemovable
Version: 22.214.171.124(12 Aug 2008)
|(SourceEditor.zip - 1.40 MB)|