SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC 5.2
SMTP/POP3/IMAP PowerBASIC email component library to send and receive mail.
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP PowerBASIC email component library (SEE4PB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Some of the many features of SEE4PB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Works with PowerBASIC console compiler (PB/CC) and PowerBASIC for Windows (PB/DLL and PB/WIN).
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, dBase, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications running under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7/x64. Evaluation version is fully functional.
Version: 5.2(26 Apr 2010) - see4pb52.zip
Added functionality to UTF8 character set; added seeReadQuoted function; added ability to remove contents of incoming attachments; IMAP enhancements; bug fixes; other enhancements
Version: 5.1(10 Jun 2009) - see4pb51.zip
Version: 5.0(03 Jun 2008) - see4pb50.zip
Version: 4.0 - see4pb40.zip
Tags: | Utf 8 | Proxy | Send Mail | Authentication
|(see4pb52.zip - 0.53 MB)|