Fully automated scheduling for churches, volunteer groups, or small businesses.
Smartroster is the best new way to create personnel schedules for churches, non-profit and commercial organisations. First define your events and roles, add your people and specify when and how they wish to participate by nominating their events, roles, availability/absences, and work association preferences. Then set the period you wish to schedule and hit the AutoFill button to create the schedule. SmartRoster will cycle through many different schedules and automatically choose the best one, balancing the workload as evenly and fairly as possible, while respecting work association preferences. You can schedule completely manually, using the drag-and-drop interface, completely automatically, or any combination in between. SmartRoster offers a number of features to make sure people get their schedule, and remember when they are on duty, such as individualised reports, direct email to your volunteers, and automated email reminders. SmartRoster eliminates clashes and mistakes. It maintains a knowledge-base about your people, their skills, absences and work constraints, as well as your organisations requirements.
- Powerful groups feature allows you group people with common properties, and schedule people based on group membership
- Keep-together and keep-apart preferences for who to place with whom
- Powerful import feature for importing personnel details
- Schedule from days to years - there's no limit!
- Schedule unlimited events and roles
- Powerful, simple reporting with over a dozen different report types
- Creates personalised schedules with the persons name pre-highlighted
- No other software needed for reports or emailing, and NO ANNUAL FEES!
- Export any report in comma-delimited, pdf format, or MS Word
- Export master schedule as an HTML table for publishing to the Web
- Not denomination specific
Version: 3.0(15 Apr 2007)
> WebShare for file sharing over the internet
> Complex Pattern support
> Global Restrictions
> New Schedule Panel format and report - Personnel by event date/time
> New "Show Active Only" option to People menu.
> New Archive option under the email queue.
> Encrypted files now much smaller
Version: 2.5(22 Sep 2006)
> New File Sharing protocol (if you purchased multiple licenses)
> New Round Robin scheduling
> New Fixed Usage Target options
> New "Always on Same Role" option when adding an association preference.
> New "Create Linked Roles" - insures that the role members of each role in a role-group are automatically synchronised
> New Auto Scheduling Optimisation options - can now optimise for increased volunteer participation, or reduced total cost
> New "Distribution Summary" and "Absences" report
> New Costing functionality (in the Commercial license) - enter hourly rates and penalty rates and report costs in Role Distribution and Distribution Summary reports
Tags: | Mass | Services
|(srins.zip - 5.25 MB)|