SFTPBlackbox VCL 10.0
Add support for Secure FTP (SFTP) to your Delphi / C++ Builder application.
With help of SFTPBlackbox your Delphi, C++Builder or FreePascal application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
Also you can use SFTPBlackbox to
* Build your own SFTP server application
* Handle any requests from the remote clients in your server via flexible event-driven architecture
* Provide access to real or virtual file system via SFTP
SFTPBlackbox VCL Edition is a comprehensive collection of native VCL components that add add client-side and server-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your Delphi / C++Builder / FreePascal applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
VCL edition of SFTPBlackbox can be used with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE3, C++Builder 2007 to C++Builder XE3, FreePascal 2.6 and later.
Version: 10.0(10 Oct 2012) - secbboxvcl_dxetoxe3.zip
Version: 9.0(31 May 2011) - secbboxvcl_d2009toXE.zip
File system virtualization layer.
Support for regular expressions and multiple masks.
Version: 8.0(04 May 2010) - secbboxvcl_d2005to2010.zip
Version: 7.1(08 Jul 2009) - secbboxvcl_d2005to2009.zip
GSS-API authentication in SSH and SFTP
PKCS#11 key storage component for SSH and SFTP
Version: 6.1(27 Nov 2008)
Support for ECC cryptography in PKI
Version: 6.0(08 Mar 2008)
Version: 5.2(14 Sep 2007)
Version: 5.1(26 Apr 2007)
Version: 5.0(25 Dec 2006)
Tags: | Delphi | Component | Kylix | Protocol
|(secbboxvcl_dxetoxe3.zip - 132.16 MB)|