SFTPBlackbox .NET 10.0
Add support for SFTP (secure FTP) to your .NET (VB.NET or C#) application
With help of SFTPBlackbox your .NET application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
Also you can use SFTPBlackbox to
* Build your own SFTP server application
* Handle any requests from the remote clients in your server via flexible event-driven architecture
* Provide access to real or virtual file system via SFTP
SFTPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add add client-side and server-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your .NET Framework applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
Version: 10.0(10 Oct 2012)
Version: 9.1(20 Oct 2011)
* Reworked cryptographic algorithm implementations
* Reworked charset support in various components
* Support for Windows Phone 7.5 and Silverlight 5
Version: 9.0(31 May 2011)
File system virtualization layer.
Support for regular expressions and multiple masks.
Version: 8.2(16 Feb 2011)
Improved compatibility with various SSH/SFTP servers and clients
Version: 8.1(10 Dec 2010)
Version: 8.0(04 May 2010)
Version: 7.1(08 Jul 2009)
GSS-API authentication in SSH and SFTP
PKCS#11 key storage component for SSH and SFTP
Version: 7.0(22 Mar 2009)
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
Version: 6.1(27 Nov 2008) - secbboxnet.zip
Support for ECC cryptography in PKI
Version: 6.0(08 Mar 2008)
Visual Studio 2008 support
Version: 5.2(14 Sep 2007)
Version: 5.1(26 Apr 2007)
Version: 5.0(25 Dec 2006)
Tags: | Dotnet | Component | Protocol | Sftp
|(secbboxnet.zip - 55.84 MB)|