SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 8.0
Secure FTP components for your Windows (VB or VC++) application
With help of SFTPBlackbox your Visual Basic or Visual C++ application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add client-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your Visual Basic or Visual C++ applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
Version: 8.0(04 May 2010)
Version: 7.1(08 Jul 2009)
GSS-API authentication in SSH and SFTP
Version: 7.0(22 Mar 2009)
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
Version: 6.1(27 Nov 2008)
Version: 6.0(08 Mar 2008)
Version: 5.2(14 Sep 2007)
Version: 5.1(26 Apr 2007)
Version: 5.0(25 Dec 2006)
|(secbboxax.zip - 11.31 MB)|