SerialIP Utilities 1.3
Enable RS232 serial ports on your PC to interface directly to a TCP/IP network.
SerialIP Utilities is easy-to-use package to resolve a problem of remote access to equipment and log all data received from this equipment into files to analyse them in the future.
SerialIP Utilities is a software based RS232 to TCP/IP converter. SerialIP Utilities allows any of the RS232 serial ports on your PC to interface directly to a TCP/IP network.
SerialIP Utilities can transfer the data from COM-ports of local computer to COM-ports of remote computers using TCP/IP and save received data on a disk of local or remote computer.
The basic features of SerialIP Utilities:
1. Grant a remote access to any COM-port equipments across Internet, LAN or any TCP/IP connections.
2. Save information received from serial port into file on a disk of remote or local computers
3. Save information received from TCP/IP port into file on a disk of remote or local computers
4. Transfer data from serial ports to other serial ports between remote or local computers
5. Give any number of users to have an access to each serial port simultaneously
6. Record the data on a disk of local or remote computers by several users simultaneously
7. Enable password to protect created remote connection to serial ports
Tags: | Serial | Rs232
|(SerialIP_Utilites_Setup.Zip - 1.24 MB)|