SecureBlackbox .NET 10.0
Add SSL, SSH, PKI, SFTP, PGP, PDF, XML, ZIP, EDI security to .NET applications
SecureBlackbox (.NET edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
1. SFTPBlackbox - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSHBlackbox - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL) and create own FTP servers.
4. OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDFBlackbox - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
7. SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
8. HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression or build your own server.
9. MIMEBlackbox - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
13. CloudBlackbox - securely store data in cloud storages
14. OfficeBlackbox - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
15. WebDAVBlackbox - access remote documents.
Version: 10.0(10 Oct 2012)
* Windows RT support
* Data timestamping without signing
* Key derivation functions
* More secure algorithms in secure protocols (SSH-based and TLS-based)
* BCrypt hash calculation
* Elliptic Curve algorithms in OpenPGP
* CNG support on Vista and later
Version: 9.1(20 Oct 2011)
* Reworked cryptographic algorithm implementations
* Cookie manager in HTTP
* Numerous extensions in CloudBlackbox
* Reworked charset support in various components
* Support for Silverlight 5 and Windows Phone 7.5
Version: 9.0(31 May 2011)
WebDAV client and server components.
POP3 client component.
LDAP access components.
File System Virtualization layer.
Distributed signature module.
Version: 8.2(16 Feb 2011)
FTP/FTPS server components.
Version: 8.1(06 Sep 2010)
PAdES support in PDFBlackbox, Google Docs and Data API support in CloudBlackbox.
Version: 8.0(04 May 2010)
Silverlight support. DNSSEC support.
CloudBlackbox - a uniform way to securely store data in cloud storages such as Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure;
OfficeBlackbox - digital signing and encryption of MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS files
Version: 7.2(20 Nov 2009)
Complex X.509 certificate validation class with built-in OCSP and CRL verification
New package, ZIPBlackbox, which offers secure compression of the data
Version: 7.1(08 Jul 2009)
GSS-API authentication in SSH and SFTP
SFX (self-extracting) files support in PGP
Support for timestamping of existing signatures in PDF
PKCS#11 key storage component for SSH and SFTP
Support for on-demand token access mode in PKI
Version: 7.0(22 Mar 2009)
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
Version: 6.1(27 Nov 2008)
Support for ECC cryptography in PKI
Version: 6.0(08 Mar 2008) - secbboxnet.zip
Visual Studio 2008 support
Version: 5.2(14 Sep 2007)
Version: 5.1(26 Apr 2007)
Version: 5.0(25 Dec 2006)
XMLBlackbox added (XML signing and encryption).
Tags: | Dotnet | Component | Pgp | Ssl
|(secbboxnet.zip - 55.84 MB)|