SAEAUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT package 1.0.0
Software support entitles a customer to consume 5 man-hours or 5 incidents
Standard software support packages:
- Support for customer software developed in our company
- Evaluator support queries - it means support for future customers who need to evaluate our products before buying. We provide 2 free support incidents for every product
- Support to the our already sold standard software products
- free - for two support incidents or 2 man-hours
- paid support packages - products mentioned in our price list as SAEAUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT package
The escalation of non critical issues is within 2 working days. The escalation of a critical issue is in the same working day. The e-mail access is accepted for both critical and non critical; the telephone access is used only for critical ones.
A critical support query is one that is escalated due to a severe or total loss of service provided by sold software product.
Critical support cases are immediately raised to technical support engineer for information gathering and investigation. On the rare occasions that an issue extends beyond the first individual's field of knowledge, it is automatically passed to an established expert in the domain. The support manager monitors the situation until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
SAEAUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT package:
- It entitles a customer to consume within this support package defined 5 man-hours or 5 support incidents
- If a support query could take more then 1 man-hour, according to the first issue investigation, a customer is immediately informed by e-mail, telephone or fax and asked to negotiate estimated number of man-hours for solving of the issue or for deeper investigation
- The package can be used for the paid support for standard software products, customer software products and evaluator support queries
- A customer is entitled to ask for reimbursing of the more than one year non-consumed standard SAEAUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT package
|( - 96.00 KB)|