Risk Management Tools FREE Edition 1.5
FREE fully-featured risk management assessments and analysis software tools
FREE fully-featured comprehensive Risk Management assessments software solution tools.
This objective-centered risk software focuses on qualitative risk and control analysis, and is aligned with ISO31000. It contains all required registers: risk, control, reliability, key risk indicators (KRIs), incidents, objectives, opportunities, assurance needs & plans, top priorities, maturity model, etc. Educational in nature, the application automatically shows countless meaningful color-coded outputs.
You can instantly create risk & reliability heat maps, control heat tables, and hundreds of charts. All are ready to be copied and pasted in your reports outside the application. You can recoup your data from tens of perspectives with drop-down lists for selecting criteria.
It is very simple to use and very effective. One single file contains everything. You can copy, paste or export anything anytime. Extensive related information is available on our website, including about 40 help pages directly accessible from within the application.
Made by experienced risk practitioners and designed for any organization, for everyone to use. Now anyone can be a Risk Manager!
- Countless goodies that help you save hours and hours of work
- Thousands of calculations and automated analysis performed on your behalf
- Hundreds of meaningful analysis outputs, flags and comments delivered throughout
- 319 pieces of information related to each risk that you can easily copy and export anywhere
- 282 charts automatically and seamlessly updated each time you input data
- 255+ ways, to look into your data and produce risk heat maps and charts, control heat tables & charts
- 150 items you can freely configure in 3 custom lists (e.g. for RiskIT, COBit, COSO, Prince2, etc.)
- And more, much more!
An additional FREE version without any data examples is also available on our website.
Please visit our website for more details: benefits, features, modules, screenshots, etc.
Version: 1.5(18 Jul 2013)
This version corrects problem for some users who were not warned to save data when closing the application.
Version: 1.4(15 Dec 2012)
This version enables Risk Managenable to work with Windows 8, 32 and 64-bit
Version: 1.3(30 Jan 2012)
Critical updates: this version enables Risk Managenable to work properly with the latest updates of Microsoft Windows XP and Vista, as well as Excel 2007. For more information, visit the link "Version Notes" on the Download page of our website.
|(Risk-Managenable-FREE-Examples.zip - 7.12 MB)|