Review Assistant 1.1
Review Assistant is a peer code review tool.
Review Assistant is a lightweight peer code review tool that integrates with popular control systems namely: TFS, Subversion, Mercurial and Git. It is an add-in for Visual Studio 2010/2012. Review Assistant includes support for formal code review and allows users to add comments to a piece of code or on the entire review level. It allows teams to discuss code without scheduled meetings.
- Integration into Visual Studio allows users to concentrate on the working process, inspecting colleagues' work and leaving notes within the project context. Track other users' comments right in the IDE.
- Simple code review process relieves developers of the tedious formal meetings. Our code review tool is easy in setting up and usage, flexible work-flow settings can be adapted to your existing review schemes.
Integration with popular VCS's makes it easy for all users to start code review whether you use TFS, SVN, Hg or Git.
- Threaded code discussion enables developers to mark comments as defects, discuss comments, track discussions - all this without formal meetings.
- Formal reviews include primary roles, defined but non-restrictive work-flows.
- Ad-hoc reviews provide an opportunity to leave an inline comment, mark it as a defect and assign a person to fix it - without starting formal review process.
- Integration with code comparison tools means that Review Assistant integrates with code comparison software to facilitate code change tracking. Developers can try out Code Compare Pro, Devart's popular tool.
- Free Edition makes it possible to try out a product version in a small team to evaluate a product, benefiting from the full version's features, only having limitation of 1 project with not more than 3 participants.
Version: 1.1(25 Oct 2012) - reviewassistant.exe
*Pre-commit review for TFS repositories
*Git version control system support
*Formal or simple review workflow option for projects
*The "Collapse all" button on the Code Review Board toolbar
*Enhanced code snap of comments
*Decrease in TFS repository response time8?Displaying of comment author's
Version: 1.0 -
|(reviewassistant.exe - 5.20 MB)|