Registry Workshop 4.6.2
An advanced registry editor supports undo, redo, find, replace, compare and more
Registry Workshop is an advanced registry editor. It is a perfect replacement for RegEdit and RegEdt32 which shipped with Windows. In addition to all the standard features, Registry Workshop adds a variety of powerful features that allow you to work faster and more efficiently with registry related tasks.
Whether you are an advanced user who needs to edit and modify your registry to remove trojan, virus, and spyware entries, a system administrator who needs a safer, more efficient tool to maintain your company's PCs, or a software developer who needs to quickly manipulate registry keys and values during system development, Registry Workshop has the tools that you need.
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup.
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm.
- Compare registry between computers and/or .REG files with super fast speed.
- Connect mobile device (Pocket PC, SmartPhone, etc.) registry via ActiveSync.
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Edit .REG files and .POL files in the same way as editing system registry.
- Backup and restore registry.
- Defragment registry with preview.
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Quickly browse registry with address bar, bookmarks and visitation history.
- Support of linkage aware ability. You can use context menu to navigate to referenced key, open containing folder or open URL if the key or value contains a ProgID, ClassID, folder, file path or URL.
- Quickly jump to the HKLM or HKCU equivalent.
- Quickly jump to the Wow6432Node or non-Wow6432Node equivalent.
- Allow to open multiple local registry windows.
- Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
Version: 4.6.2(15 Jan 2013)
Version: 4.6.0(08 Apr 2012)
Version: 4.5.0(05 Jun 2011)
Version: 4.3.0(23 Sep 2010)
Version: 4.2.5(17 Jul 2010)
Version: 4.2.4(04 Mar 2010)
Version: 4.2.3(30 Sep 2009)
Version: 4.2.2(14 Aug 2009)
Version: 4.2.0(09 Jul 2009)
Version: 4.1.0(07 Mar 2009)
Version: 4.0.2(08 Dec 2008)
Version: 4.0.1(19 Nov 2008)
Version: 4.0.0(08 Sep 2008)
Version: 3.1.0(27 Oct 2007)
Version: 3.0.1(23 Feb 2007)
Version: 3.0.0(15 Jan 2007)
Tags: | Registry Editor | Regedit | Registry Backup | Registry Tool
|(RegistryWorkshop.exe - 1.04 MB)|