SDK to decode PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix(DataMatix) and 1D barcode.
PtBarcodeDec is Software Development Kit(SDK) to decode barcode from image. It supports 2D barcode as below:
* QR Code
* Data Matrix (DataMatrix)
It supports 1D barcode as below:
* EAN 8, EAN13 (EAN8, EAN13)
* UPC A, UPC E (UPCA, UPCE)
* Code/EAN/UCC 128 (Code128)
* 2 of 5 family ( Industrial 2 of 5, NEC 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5 )
* Interleaved 2 of 5
* Code 39 (Code39)
* Code 93 (Code93)
The SDK comes with dynamic link library(DLL) for Windows. It also supports unix/linux. It can recognize multiple barcodes at any orientation using a scanner or camera with frame-grabber. The recognition algorithm is highly accurate, reliable, and robust. It is designed to read poor quality or damaged bar codes. The features as below:
* Overcomes multiform defects in images (scratch, smudges, damage, ink spread, low contrast, complicated background).
* Reads multiple barcodes at any orientation, independent of skew, orientation, flipping and mirroring.
* Reads barcodes from region of interest.
* Returns the position of all recognized barcodes.
* Automatic Barcode type detection.
* Supports multiple image formats, such as tif/tiff/bmp/jpg/png/gif/pcx/jpg2000 etc..
* Contains Error Correction Code (ECC) to fix damaged barcode symbols(for 2D barcode).
The SDK is easy to use and supports VC/VB/.Net/Delphi/C++ Builder/PB etc.. You are invited to download our free Demo and Trial SDK. We appreciate any feedback you might have on our products. If you have a special requirement or need we would be glad to customize our product for you. The free Demo and Trial SDK includes:
* A set of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) for windows.
* A complete manual, explaining all DLL interfaces.
* A demo used to evaluate the performance.
* Sample code used to demonstrate use of the SDK.
Tags: | Bmp | Jpg | Linux | Decode
|(PtBarcodeDec.rar - 1.77 MB)|