PST to NSF Migration Tool 6.0
Migrate PST to NSF & Convert Outlook PST files by PST to NSF Migration Tool
Have you decided to convert mailbox item of Outlook to Notes but you are tired to search conversion software that provides better response than other software? Try SysTools Outlook to Notes, it is a conversion tool that easily migrate each & every item of Outlook to Notes by converting Outlook PST files to NSF File format. PST to NSF conversion tool can convert PST to NSF files with emails, address book, calendar entries, journals, sent emails, drafts, notes, tasks, to-do list, alarms, images, attachments etc. PST to NSF converter software use advance & unique algorithms to migrate PST to NSF files. PST to NSF Migration Tool can migrate Outlook contacts to Lotus Notes contacts in a separate names.nsf files. SysTools Outlook to Notes converter has following features:
* Convert unlimited MS Outlook user mailboxes into Lotus Notes mailboxes
* Converting both (configured & orphan) Outlook PST files into Lotus Notes NSF files
* Migrating PST files into a new Lotus Notes NSF files or existing NSF files
* shows preview of all items of PST file which do you want to migrate PST to NSF files
* Converts every item of PST files such as emails, contacts, attachments, images, calendars, journals, appointments, notes etc
* Support every version of MS Outlook (97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010) & Lotus Notes (5.0/6.0/6.5/7.0/7.0/8.0/8.5)
* PST to NSF converter smoothly works on Windows 98/2000/ME/NT/XP/2003/Vista/7.
SysTools Outlook to Notes is a tremendous PST to NSF email migration tool to migrate MS Outlook user mailboxes to Lotus Notes mailboxes. Converting Outlook PST files made easy with highly recommended PST to NSF Migration Tool at SysTools Labs. Evaluate free demo version of PST to NSF migration software with only one restriction (only saving first 15 emails/items of per mailbox folder). Purchase full version of SysTools PST to NSF migration software & convert MS Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF files.
|(PST2NSF - 3.69 MB)|