OpenPGPBlackbox .NET 10.0
Add support for OpenPGP algorithms to C# or VB.NET (.NET Framework) applications
OpenPGPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add PGP support to your .NET Framework applications.
With OpenPGPBlackbox you can
* Encrypt and decrypt your files using passphrase or OpenPGP keys
* Sign and verify your files using OpenPGP keys
* Compress and decompress one or several files
* Generate, sign, revoke, OpenPGP keys
* Create and manage OpenPGP keyrings
* Sign and encrypt e-mail using PGP/MIME standard (requires MIMEBlackbox)
* Use X.509 certificates with OpenPGP keys
OpenPGPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of OpenPGP specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
OpenPGPBlackbox is compatible with OpenPGP, GnuPG and PGP Corporation products.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
Version: 10.0(10 Oct 2012)
Version: 8.0(04 May 2010)
Version: 7.1(08 Jul 2009)
SFX (self-extracting) PGP modules
Improved support for large (>2Gb) files
Version: 7.0(22 Mar 2009)
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
Version: 6.1(27 Nov 2008)
Support for ECC cryptography in PKI
Version: 6.0(08 Mar 2008)
Visual Studio 2008 support
Version: 5.2(14 Sep 2007)
Version: 5.1(26 Apr 2007)
Version: 5.0(25 Dec 2006)
Tags: | Vbnet | Privacy | Component | Pgp
|(secbboxnet.zip - 55.84 MB)|