PDF Password Remover 3.1
PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF file
PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 5.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.
PDF Password Remover will decrypt PDF files protected with owner password, it will remove restrictions of PDF files, restrictions usually include the impossibility to print or edit or modify the PDF file. PDF Password Remover can't decrypt PDF files protected with user passwords which you are asked for opening the file.
PDF Password Remover can decrypt PDF files encrypted with standard encryption handler only. The documents protected with any other encryption handlers (like FileOpen, SASS_INTERNET_STDS from Standards Australia Software Services, or SoftLock's Acrobat Security Plug-Ins) cannot be decrypted.
PDF Password Remover Features:
1. PDF Password Remover is easy to use;
2. PDF Password Remover supports drag and drop PDF files;
3. PDF Password Remover does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
4. PDF Password Remover supports Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and 2003 Systems;
5. PDF Password Remover supports PDF 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata;
7. The speed of decryption in PDF Password Remover is very fast;
8. PDF Password Remover supports batch operation on many files from command line;
9. PDF Password Remover supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption;
10. PDF Password Remover supports batch operation from command line;
Version: 3.1(01 Sep 2003)
Remove password from encrypted Adobe PDF file, support 128bit AES decryption.
Version: 3.0(01 Sep 2003)
Remove password from encrypted Adobe PDF file.
Tags: | Pdf Secure | Pdf Protector | Pdf Password Recovery | Pdf Password Remover
|(pwdremover.exe - 0.51 MB)|