OutSite-In - Standard Edition 2.3
With OutSite-In, get your website off-line but still dynamic even from a CD
With OutSite-In, transform your site into an "outersite" - your website with its dynamic functions, but without an internet connection. Finally, there is a way to display your website anywhere (in an impromptu meeting, on a tradeshow stand, at a picnic), from a CD rom, USB key or software that you generate. Outersites make perfect backup solutions, too!
OutSite-In is a powerful, downloadable software that is easy to use and is multi-lingual. Creating and personalizing your outersites for all your different needs is quick and easy.
Available in a Standard edition to meet the needs of individual users and a Professional Edition with a PHP encoder and custom features for users who want to distribute outersites to the public, OutSite-In is the ideal tool for webmasters, webdevelopers, webdesigners, marketing and communication managers, IT managers, multimedia editors, e-vendors, etc.
License: Shareware. Free 30 day trial.
Version: 2.3(10 Jan 2008) - Setup_OutSite-In_Std_v.2.3.exe
New enhanced release!
Version: 2.1(01 Nov 2006) - Setup_OutSite-In_Std_v.2.1.exe
- Launch and Manipulate feature added to let you visualize and work on your offline website before generating it as an outersite CD or software.
- Port setting. Choose on which port you want your outersite to be launched.
- Compatibility with Internet Explorer 7.
- Evolution of the preview feature that becomes a safe preview.
- OutSite-In update detector included.
- The outersite version number can now be set.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version: 2.0 - Setup_OutSite-In_Std_v.2.0.exe
Tags: | Php | Cd Rom | Offline | Website
|(Setup_OutSite-In_Std_v.2.3.exe - 37.86 MB)|