Orbit Downloader 2.7.1
Download social music/video and rapidshare; Super light, faster, easier to use
Orbit Downloader supports HTTP/FTP/HTTPS/RTSP/MMS/RTMP protocols and provides a total solution to download rich media. So you can download music and video from social music/video websites include Pandora and YouTube more simple and easy.
Orbit Downloader v2.7 release Grab Pro to support video download from sites which use anti-leeching technology like YouTube. Never miss YouTube using Orbit Downlaoder as YouTube downloader from now on!
* Super Light: micro-sized and resource-friendly - Orbit Downloader is written with efficiency in mind, it typically uses less than 3MB of memory and 3% of cpu when downloading. Additionally, the installation package is less than 1.6MB.
* Great Speed - Orbit Downloader is based on p2p and multi-source downloading technology, which make you download files up to 500% faster than before.
* Support RapidShare - Orbit Downloader supports most of file-sharing service websites, including megaupload, badongo, sendspace, sexuploader, yourfilehost, uploading, filefront, 4shared, turboupload, depositfiles, filefactory, more....
* Easy to Use - Orbit Downloader has a simple and clear user interface. It is easy to use and config for both newbies and professions.
* Free and Safe - 100% free and no registration allowed. No adware!!! No spyware!!!
Version: 2.7.1(10 Jun 2008)
* Add: Grab Pro in IE to support media download from sites which use anti-leeching technology like YouTube, imeem, etc* Add: Search bar in main window to search web, video, images, blog directly.* Improve: run Orbit Downloader in Vista more smoothly* Fix: a bug in Grab++ which may cause Grab++ crash
Version: 2.6.5(02 Apr 2008)
* Fix: a bug may cause buffer overflow * Fix: a Firefox add-on bug when integrates Firefox Beta 5
Version: 2.6.3(25 Feb 2008)
* Add: a menu item linked to 'Essential freeware' in 'Help' menu * Fix: a bug may cause 'Target category does not exist' error
Version: 1.5.7(12 Jun 2007)
* Prompt user exit IE and Firefox when installing Orbit Downloader * Fix the bug: the username and password is swapped in batch download * Fix some bugs
Version: 1.5.5(11 May 2007)
* Add an option to "Exit Orbit" or "Close Main Window" when click the close button on Main Window * Add an option in the batch download filter dialog to mark all items * Improve the DropZone Open/Close feature * Improve the batch download feature * The FireFox Add-on support Ukrainian * Fix
Version: 1.5.4(23 Apr 2007)
* Add an option to overwrite or rename the file if exists * Add a timeout setting for the tray balloon * Fix some bugs
Version: 1.5.1(13 Mar 2007) - OrbitDownloaderSetup.exe
* Improve "Grab Video" feature to support most of video sharing websites' video download.* Add a block list in browser monitoring feature.* Improve "Anti-Virus" feature.*Fix some bugs
Version: 1.4.6(01 Mar 2007) - OrbitSetup_orbit_146.exe
*Improve FireFox integration, support FireFox3(Gran Paradiso) *Fix the Albanian, Vietnamese and Brazil language files format error.
Version: 1.4.5(12 Feb 2007) - OrbitSetup_orbit_145.exe
*Fix a bug in FireFox add-on when download from SourceForge *Support download from Uploaded.to *Improve pre-download feature *Fix some bugs
Version: 1.3.2(05 Jan 2007) - OrbitSetup_orbit_132.exe
Add an add-on for FireFox, support download Youtube video and flash in FireFox; Support metalink and magnet download; Support pre-download; Support download all images from webpage.
Version: v22.214.171.124 - flashvideostudio.zip
Tags: | Manage | Youtube
|(OrbitDownloaderSetup.exe - 2.18 MB)|