OraDeveloper Tools 2.00
Powerful add-in that lets you develop Oracle databases from your favorite IDE
OraDeveloper Tools is a powerful add-in designed to automate and simplify the process of developing applications with Oracle from existing IDEs. OraDeveloper Tools integrates directly into Microsoft Visual Studio or Borland Delphi and provides an easier way for application developers to browse databases, modify schema objects, update data, visually design queries, and develop SQL scripts and PL/SQL program units.
All components interact with existing editors and Database Explorer for streamlined database navigation and development.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax coloring, code outlining, context-sensitive code completion, code templates, and integrated visual query builder
- PL/SQL and SQL script debugger
- Simple database management with Database Explorer
- Individual visual schema object editors
- Multi-functional data editor with update control & data export
- Source, data, and object search engine
- Project management framework
- Export/Import Wizards & DBA toolkit
OraDeveloper Tools is a set of package extensions for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio 2005, Borland Development Studio 2005, and Borland Development Studio 2006. OraDeveloper Tools works with Oracle 8.0, 8i, 9i, and 10g and does not require client software.
Tags: | Management | Database | Export | Add In
|( - 4.96 MB)|