OpenPGPBlackbox ActiveX 8.0
Add support for PGP algorithms to your Visual Basic or Visual C++ applications
With OpenPGPBlackbox you can
* Encrypt and decrypt your files using passphrase or OpenPGP keys
* Sign and verify your files using OpenPGP keys
* Compress and decompress one or several files
* Generate, sign, revoke, OpenPGP keys
* Create and manage OpenPGP keyrings
* Sign and encrypt e-mail using PGP/MIME standard (requires MIMEBlackbox)
* Use X.509 certificates with OpenPGP keys
OpenPGPBlackbox (ActiveX Edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add PGP support to your Visual Basic or Visual C++ applications.
OpenPGPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of OpenPGP specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
OpenPGPBlackbox is compatible with OpenPGP, GnuPG and PGP Corporation products.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
Version: 8.0(04 May 2010)
Version: 7.1(08 Jul 2009)
SFX (self-extracting) PGP modules
Improved support for large (>2Gb) files
Version: 7.0(22 Mar 2009)
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
Version: 6.1(27 Nov 2008)
Version: 6.0(08 Mar 2008)
Various security enhancements, redesigned API
Version: 5.1(26 Apr 2007)
Version: 5.0(25 Dec 2006)
Tags: | Privacy | Component | Pgp | Openpgp
|(secbboxax.zip - 11.31 MB)|