A powerful and easy-to-use network discovery, monitoring, and management tool.
NetPalpus is a powerful and easy-to-use network management tool, which can discover, organize and monitor all devices on your network. It can monitor the device status, as well as availability of specific services and alert you via sound or email when a device becomes unavailable. The network devices are automatically organized by subnet and service type, and you can also create custom groups to manage them based on your own criteria.
The key features includes:
1. Quickly discover all devices on your network. Faster than most network discovery tools.
2. Well designed user interface provides a quick access to all the information you need.
3. Monitor the devices' status as well as their services.
4. Support network diagram.
5. Provide various alarming methods.
6. Statistic of a device's up and down time percentage.
7. Support SNMP, the standard of network management.
Version: 2.10(17 Jan 2010)
1. Support customized SMTP port. 2. Allow multiple email receivers. 3. Support background image. 4. Allow batch searching and only discovering SNMP devices.
Version: 2.8(25 Mar 2008)
1. Discovering workgroup names and MAC addresses. 2. Supporting multiple email alert receivers. 3. Fixing small bugs.
Version: 2.7(19 Feb 2008) - Setup_NetPalpus.exe
1. Manually adding a host is supported. 2. Adding, modifying or deleting a host's interfaces is allowed. 3. Small bugs are fixed.
Version: 2.0(02 Jul 2007)
Network diagram support.
Version: 1.3(14 Apr 2007)
Rearranging devices' position is allowed. Device's IP is showed as a tip.
Version: 1.2.3(23 Jan 2007) - setup.exe
Adding groups in the subnet and service view is allowed.
Version: 1.0 - nm-trial.exe
Tags: | Snmp | Network Management | Network Monitoring | Network Discovery
|(Setup_NetPalpus.exe - 0.85 MB)|