Use C# to compile HTML content into a .NET executable
Would you like to create your own e-book, e-brochure, e-catalog, e-magazine, e-newsletter using Visual C#? Use this C# source codes to create customized e-publications for any occasion or recipient. It will be a useful marketing tool for your business.
The registered version of this package contains the full example source codes for a complete Visual C# program that shows you how to create your own e-publications which you can distribute in the form of an executable program.
Also, it compiles with Visual C# Express Editions, Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008.
MySharpEBook C# Source Codes Package
Here's what you'll learn from this package.
* use a Web Browser control in a C# program
* load HTML contents into the Web Browser control from the program's resource section.
* embed HTML contents into the resource section.
* load and display contents of external URLs.
* create and use toolbar in a C# program
* create and use menus in a C# program
* and more useful coding techniques....
FREE UPGRADE for registered buyers: Download the next version for free when it is released.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time only, this Example Source Code Package retails for only $24.95 (Usual price $34.95).
BONUS for registered buyers: Included with the well-commented full example source codes is the Customization Guide which shows you how to edit the eBook when you want to add or change details such as splash image, program icon, toolbar images, and more...
Tags: | Ebook | Compiler | Executable
|(mysharpebookdemo.zip - 0.49 MB)|