MP3 Cat 2.10
MP3 Cat is an handy database for your mp3/music files.
MP3 Cat is an handy database for your mp3/music files. If you have a large collection of them, you surely will have felt the need for an intuitive yet powerful tool to organise and keep them in order: now you have found it.
MP3 Cat's main features are:
* group tracks by artist, album, genre, etc...
* organize tracks into categories: no limits to the number of categories and subcategories you can create
* reads and lets you modify ID3 tags
* search using keywords and wildcards
* WinAmp support: generate WinAmp playlists, play or enqueue selected files directly in WinAmp
* automatic searches on Amazon.com
* export in several formats (HTML, CSV, XML, text...)
Version: 2.10(06 Jun 2007)
* Re-introduced WMA support. Windows Media Player 9 or later is required.
* Fixed an error when opening the Meta Data Tools window with an empty database.
Version: 2.9(02 Jan 2007)
* Added "File->Append..." to merge two databases together.
* Improved the ID3v2 tag parser.
* Added BPM among the track data. It will also be read from ID3v2 tags.
Tags: | Ogg | Database | Organize | Vorbis
|(MP3Cat.exe - 1.51 MB)|