MITCalc - Tolerances 1.18
Tolerances, deviations and fits of machine parts
This calculation includes tables and calculations for easy option of fits of machine parts and determination of their
dimensional tolerances and deviations. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial
and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Selection of suitable fits of machine parts according to the international standard ISO 286.
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the international standard
- Selection of preferred fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations
according to ANSI B4.1.
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations of linear and angular dimensions according to ISO 2768.
- Automatic design of a fit for the given clearance or fit interference respectively.
The data, procedures, algorithms and specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others were used in
Used standards: ANSI B4.1, ANSI B4.2, ISO 286, ISO 1829, ISO 2768, EN 20286, JIS B 0401This module is a part
of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft,
bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Version: 1.18(31 Aug 2012)
Version: 1.17(14 Jun 2011)
Version: 1.16(10 Jan 2010)
Version: 1.15(16 Sep 2008)
Version: 1.14(22 May 2007)
Tags: | Ansi B41 | Iso 286 | Tolerance | Fits
|(MITCalcTolerances01.exe - 1.41 MB)|