MITCalc - Internal Spur Gear Calculation 1.17
Geometric design and strength check of internal spur gear (straight and helical)
Geometric design and strength check of internal spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application is
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (internal).
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts,
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures,
algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO
1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 2001-D04, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.This module
is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs,
beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Version: 1.17(31 Aug 2012)
Version: 1.16(14 Jun 2011)
Version: 1.15(10 Jan 2010)
Version: 1.12(16 Sep 2008)
Version: 1.11(22 May 2007)
Tags: | Gear | Gearing | Tooth | Toothing
|(MITCalcSGearI01.exe - 2.23 MB)|