MITCalc - Beam Calculation 1.18
Calculations of the straight beams with constant cross section.
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant
axis-symmetrical profiles. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units
and solves the following main tasks:
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application includes a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to
ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN/ISO.
Used standards: DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LUThis module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Version: 1.18(31 Aug 2012)
Version: 1.17(14 Jun 2011)
Version: 1.16(10 Jan 2010)
Version: 1.15(15 Sep 2008)
Version: 1.14(22 May 2007)
Tags: | Stress | Beam | Moment | Deflection
|(MITCalcBeam01.exe - 1.48 MB)|