MBSS Gravity Wells 2.1
Gravity Wells distort space through beautiful particle animation.
MBSS Gravity Wells is the quintessential celebration of color, motion and mathematics as particles fill the screen in brilliant patterns as influenced by wandering gravity wells. Setup properties of the emitters and attractors along with the Hue Cone for particle coloring. Gravity wells are depicted using real-time 3D particle animation where many of the attributes can be configured from the Properties dialog. Field-level Online Help is included as well as an effective variety of Themes. Registration offers the ability to define on-screen messages and copy the display to the Windows clipboard. This product is being offered as Shareware. See the Registration window from the product's Properties Window for details.
* Beautiful themes showcase the various Gravity effects.
* Hue Cone allows for particle hue and intensity setup.
* Define number of emitters and attractors.
* Define Hue Wheel transition effects.
* Cycle through Templates in a selected Directory.
* Capture Image (preview or full screen) to Windows Clipboard.
* Field-level online help for all properties.
* Save Templates to share with other users.
* Product works internationally per Windows Regional Settings.
* Supernova meets Northern Lights -- excellent!
* Someone on 3ds Max recommended your Gravity Wells software. I have to say, it is amazing!
* What an incredible sight. The sweep of colors is breathtaking.
* The moving gravity attractors create a dynamic image that keeps me glued to my chair.
* The patterns are beautiful, relaxing and imagination-grabbing.
* This is the most effective example of particle animation and motion blur that I have ever seen for the PC.
Tags: | 3d Animation | Gravity | Stars | Particles
|(gravwell.zip - 0.64 MB)|