MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2
GPS library C++ toolkit reads and decodes standard GPS NMEA 183 sentences.
MarshallSoft GPS Component C/C++ and .NET toolkit reads and decodes industry standard GPS NMEA 183 navigation sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as computes great circle distances and bearings.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Uses the Windows API for serial port input. No special Windows driver is required.
- Runs as a background thread unattended and is fully thread safe.
- The most current GPS data is always available on demand.
- Includes support functions such as mgcGreatCircle.
- Can read any GPS NMEA 183 sentence, extracting each field
- Can read and decode GPGGA, GPRMC, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPVTG, GPBOD, GPWPL and
GPGSV navigation sentences.
- Can graphically display latitude and longitude.
- Provides ability to convert units.
- Works with Bluetooth serial.
- Work with USB ports that have a "USB to Serial Port" converter cable.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7.
- MGC4C is implemented as a standard Windows DLL, which will work with all versions of Windows.
- Supports most Windows C/C++ compilers (Microsoft [all versions Visual C++, C++ .NET, C#.NET, and Visual Studio], Borland, Watcom, LCC-WIN32, C++ Builder, MinGW, etc.).
- Can be called from any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- MGC functions can be called directly from both ANSI C programs and from C++ programs.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
- Can be purchased with (or without) source code for the DLLs.
- Documentation online as well as in printable format.
- Free technical support and updates for one year. Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
Evaluation versions are fully functional.
Version: 2.2(02 Jun 2010) - mgc4c22.zip
Added support for 64-bits (Win64); Added $GPGSA sentence type; Fixed problem with leaking thread handle.
Version: 2.1(02 Mar 2009) - mgc4c21.zip
Added suport for GPBOD and GPWPL sentences.
Version: 2.0(22 Jun 2007) - mgc4c20.zip
Version: 1.4 - mgc4c14.zip
Tags: | Serial | Dotnet | Component | Library
|(mgc4c22.zip - 0.55 MB)|